Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We are proud to announce….

That we are adding a new little one to our family!!!
I know what you are thinking! NO! I am not pregnant! ;)
For those that don’t see us often, BJ and I have started the process to bring our new little one home soon. God has decided to bless us and allow us to become foster parents to our a very special little boy. Due to privacy reasons, I can not share his name or pictures of him but if I see you in person, I will be happy to tell you all about his cuteness ;)
Hopefully now that I have spilled the beans, I can start to blog more often. Stay tuned…

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Congratulations! This should be an exciting journey for you guys. And I think you will be so good at being a foster mom. Having two little kids in the house is SUPER busy but its also fun. Can you say how you found out about this little one or when you will be bringing him home? I've always wanted to do foster parenting (although not right now!) so I will be interested in seeing how it goes for you. Good luck and congrats!

    ReplyDelete