Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friday Fun at the Zoo!!

Caution!!! Picture heavy post but comes with super cute kiddies!!
Recently the boys and I got to spend some time with my cousin and her little one, Silas, at the zoo. We all needed a fun day after all the sickness that passed through the house. I feel so blessed  that my cousin and I get along so well and our children are so close in age. It is so wonderful to share this season of life with someone. Here is some pictures of our trip. I apologize for the quality of the photos , these kids move really quickly and it was hard to capture that Kodak moment.
***Just a little side note. Little Man  was there on this trip to the zoo. I just can’t show his picture online and it kills me because you are missing out on some serious cuteness.
Our first stop, trying to find the fishies or the Nemo’s as Grayson calls them.
004
003
I tried to convince the boys that the Anaconda could eat them but they didn’t seemed convinced or scared for that matter.
053
We had fun on the carousal and the train ride!!007
Our little diggers!! I swear they would have stayed there all day if we let them.
 011 013 014 015 020 025035
     The Red Panda was a big hit! I love this age, they loved to watch the animals move around.
042
We had such a fun time and can’t wait to do it again!!!
037

No comments:

Post a Comment