Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Happenings

  • On Sunday we had planned to have a relaxing day at the park with my father in law and his wife. Grayson had fun but was a bit of a crab apple and Little Man was having some issues with some coughing.
  • On Monday I got to go and show off Little Man to all of his friends at the hospital. His social worker was doing a presentation about him and it was great to be able to show everyone how great he was doing!
  • Little Man got the cold that Grayson and hubby had. He went down hill very quickly Monday night and was on 3.5 liters of O2. He is on a round of steroids and I hope after this round that he continues to fight this thing off.
  • We really had a quiet week this week. We only had one appointment  and that went well for Little Man and the rest of the time we got to stay home and do normal things.
  • I didn’t have a nurse on Friday so I packed up the kids for my 8:00am doctor’s appointment. After that, we went to the park, then the library( which both boys loved), then we walked around Trussville. We are LOVING this weather!
  • I am, however, not loving my kids behavior. All the fit throwing is wearing on my nerves and the two of them feed off of each other! Sometimes it is very entertaining to watch, most times it is not. Don’t let Little Man fool you, he is very aware and very smart, he can throw a fit with the best of them.
  • I got two blissful days of sleeping in courtesy of my wonderful mommy and daddy and sister who gave up her room for him two days in a row!! They  kept Grayson  overnight and we had a nurse for Little Man so hubby and I could get some rest. God Bless family!
  • I’m thinking of dressing the boys up as smurfs for Halloween, or monsters, or thing one and thing two. I just can’t make up my mind!!
  • Grayson got some big boy sneakers.
  • I’m really excited for the coming week because we have family coming to town!!!
  • I am redoing my laundry room a little bit to make it more functional. If anyone has been to my home, I have a laundry room that was previously a bedroom.  Usually I just wash and dry the clothes and throw them  on our bed to fold but I am so tired of trying to keep up with that. So, I have bought I garment rack from Aldi’s for $9.99 and now I am looking for a small table to fold on. So far everything is working a lot better and I am actually keeping all the laundry in the laundry room. Which, by definition, where the laundry should be.
  • My blue kitchen has come together quite nicely.
008
I must go to bed because we have a very early morning ahead of us tomorrow. Little Man has an IVIG infusion that will last all day and we have to be there at 8:o0am. Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment