Saturday, August 28, 2010

The New York Yankees Storm the South!!

Two weeks after moving into our new house, we were happy to host our first BBQ for my Aunt Elizabeth and my cousin, Little Elizabeth. I had great time when they were down her and I hoped they enjoyed their visit too.
The most common phrase while they were down here was...

"You know if we see a run over animal (aka roadkill) on the side of the road we are going to have to stop."

I truly have no words to explain that....


  I miss you guys and hopefully sometime in the future I can bring some southern charm to an area near you!

4 comments:

  1. can you tell we shop together, at least the shirts are different colors LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there are 3 Elizabeths in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and my Grandmother's name was Elizabeth too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun time down south! At least Erinn and Bryan said they would stop for roadkill!

    ReplyDelete