Sunday, November 21, 2010

14 weeks, 6 days

As I am heading into my 15th week, things are going pretty well. I had a doctors appointment this past week and everything is looking good. They were having trouble finding the little one's heartbeat which was very stressful but the doctor was able to find it. The baby's heartbeat is holding steady at 175 beats per minute! I don't think Brayden's heartbeat was ever that high, mid 150's tops! At this point I have only gained three pounds and my blood pressure has been nice and low. If things continue to go this well, I can see us waiting until 35 weeks to deliver this baby. Right now it is a toss up between 34 or 35 weeks. Unfortunately the nausea has come back so I have been a bit discourage about that, but I am telling myself that it won't last forever. I continue to crave anything spicy! I am also craving ground beef and I feel bad that my poor husband's diet has now been limited to tacos and hamburgers. So if anyone has some good recipes using ground beef, please humor the pregnant lady and send it to me! My husband will truly thank you ;) I go back  in about a week to do some basic, non-invasive genetic testing and a normal checkup. I update then!

No comments:

Post a Comment