Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is how we ride...

A girl can't go without her shopping but shopping is the one thing my doctor told me I cannot do. So it was mentioned that maybe we should get a wheelchair so I could at least participate in our grocery shopping but I thought "No way, I will just make it work". Well the doctor was right, I can't do anything, shopping or otherwise, of that nature. Granny was nice enough to lend out the wheelchair she had and it has been extremely helpful! I am so thankful...the people that are behind me, pushing me, may not be as thankful but they are doing it will a smile on their face ;).

Fun Fact:
If you live in our area, did you know that there is a slight uphill incline, not really visible to the naked eye,  between Target and Rack Room Shoes? Well there is! You should ask my mom about that one ;)

Yesterday I was able to shop with my mom for maternity clothes for me, get some baby things, and run other errands without having any cramping or contractions. I was even still feeling great and I had a date night with my hubby. Thanks Granny!!! and of course mom and hubby for pushing me around...

No comments:

Post a Comment