Monday, January 3, 2011

Our blessings from 2010... a little late!!

I wanted to touch on the great things that blessed us in 2010.  A little late I know, but better late than never!!
  • January-I was finally approved, after almost two years of trying, for my lap band surgery.
  • February- I received my lap band surgery!
  • March- March marked 9 years that BJ and I have been together.
  • April- I was able to finally get off of my blood pressure medicine, a great step to becoming more healthy.
  • May- BJ and I went on our first real vacation since our honeymoon, and we put a contract on a house.
  • June- We celebrated 5 wonderful years of marriage. Despite the challenges we have had to face, we have made it through together. I also started at a new job.
  • July- We closed on our house and moved the next week!
  • August- We decided to think about trying for another child.
  • September- We were blessed  to find out on September 7th that we were expecting our second child.
  • October- We shared with the world that our little one will be coming in April.
  • November- We grieved the third anniversary of being without our son and celebrated his 4th birthday.
  • December-We found out that our second child is indeed a son! 
We are thrilled to look forward to the future, growing in our marriage and getting the greatest gift of raising another child. Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment