Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happenings

Things that have happened...
  • I went back to work and BJ started his time of being a stay at home dad. I am very tired and exhausted but we are making it through.
  • BJ and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Yay us!!
  • To celebrate our anniversary, we dropped Grayson off for the first time for the day with his GG and we spent the day in Auburn spending time together. It was great!
  • Grayson, even though he loves his GG, did not appreciate us leaving him. I  think I have a momma's boy on my hands.
  • I had my first "I just came back to work" appointment with our lactation consultant. We discovered that Grayson is tongue tied, well we already knew that, but he would have a more effective latch if we got it clipped.
  • Grayson had his appointment with his ENT and had his tongue clipped. Very easy, no recovery time, and he didn't need to be put to sleep or anything. He now has full use of his tongue!
  • At that appointment we found out he weighs 11 pounds and 6 ounces. Grow baby, grow!!
  • After much discussion between BJ and myself, we decided to take Grayson of the Zantac that his GI doctor put him on. He has since stopped spitting up. I knew we were right about our decision.
  • I had Grayson checked out by the most wonderful Physical Therapist ever because of some issues with his feet and he was pronounced typically developing. I am so relieved. I apparently know to much about CP and I tend to overreact but I am surrounded by wonderful professionals and mothers to pull me off of the ceiling.
That's about covers any important happenings in our lives. To fill in any other gaps, we spend time holding, hugging, and kissing our beautiful baby boy!
BJ is loving his time  at home with Grayson.

Cutest baby ever snuggling with Nana!

Sleeping, snoozing, and swinging on a Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment