Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have no ability...


to make decisions!! It's the truth! And it is well documented with my Hubby, my family, and my friends. When it comes down to it, when the topic is critical or when I am under pressure I can do it, but major life changes, or where to go to eat...I'm screwed!! I have gotten a lot better with making major life decision, hence the weight loss surgery, but I still struggle. Lately I have been debating about my career and future. I love my job and I most recently started back to school in hopes of starting OT school in about a year. The problem is...I don't want to. I have no real motivation to go to OT school. I do think it would be a great career for me but it is perfect for me?? I am not so sure. So what is it that I really want to do? I do want to go to school but I am not convinced that being an OT will right for me. I have actually been toying around with the idea of getting my certification to teach special education and that would give me a wider variety of job options. I have also considered changing jobs. But most importantly I want to be a mother. Maybe that needs to come first. Who knows when I will make this decision, unfortunately no one can make it for me. Can I just have it all??

1 comment:

  1. You should follow your dreams and yes if you keep reaching you can have it all!!!

    ReplyDelete