Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Alert the Media!!!

I made dinner and it did not come from a box!! For any one that knows me even a little bit knows that I don't really enjoy cooking(plus when you have a hubby that cooks so well, you don't really want to). I am just not all that creative with cooking. I use up all my creativity at work. That's a great excuse isn't it? When I do cook, my food usually tastes very good, minus the baked spaghetti incident. Tonight I made Chicken Fajitas.Yes the chicken is green because(shocking I know) I made my own marinade for it. Spicy but good. I am lucky to have Hubby's mother that keeps us stocked in vegetables that she grows at her house, as you can see by the very pretty bell peppers. She is the Martha Stewart mother I never had(no offense mommy, you keep me stocked with other great things too:). Hubby doesn't like bell peppers so since he is working this week I decided to make it tonight. As you can see I still cook like I have a very large stomach. I will be eating on this for awhile.

Did anyone notice that my food matches my blog, hahahahahaha. I guess I like green!

4 comments:

  1. That looks sooooo incredibly good!!! Especially as I sit here eating my dinner out of a box!! I thought you turned it all green for St. Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCUSE ME??? are you saying I can't cook...love you anyway BRAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She can't cook Beth...my poor sister! She just defrosts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna is was pretty good! I will have to make you dinner sometime, or have BJ do it ;). And mom, I never said you couldn't cook...you said you couldn't cook, but I never complained!!! Yes you are right Aunt Liz she does love to defrost but she can make a good baked ziti!!lol

    ReplyDelete