Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cheaper by the Campbell's

So in an effort to maintain our budget on our quest to become debt free, we now have to plan for our purchases. Hubby maintains our finances and I am in charge of finding good bargains. Today I went and visited two local thrift stores in our area. I was looking for toys for work, a bag for my toys, and interesting prints for the house. Here are the things I found!

Some prints for the bathroom.
A cool interactive book for work.
Touch and feel books for my babies.
A soft dog and dog house to practice In and Out.
A train to practice Up and Down and Off and On.
Busy blocks for Cause and Effect and Stacking.

Zoo animals that twist and turn and provide a good sensory experience to little ones.
A smaller bag for my baby toys.
A larger bag for my other toys. I realize that those aren't my initials on the bag but to find a sturdy bag for .99 cents, I will just deal with it.
And finally some trashy books that SOMEBODY got me hooked on.
Align Left

I got all this stuff for under $24.00! I love good thrift store finds!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Under $24. I am so jealous. I actually have the animals. The kids like them. Now, who would go and get you hooked on some trashy novels? Oh, yeah it was me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I to am quite jealous!! I love the prints and the dog so cute! Ok everything is so cute. Which stores did you go to? I drove by your townhome today and I beeped the horn, so if you heard some beeping around 11:25 that was me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did hear some beeping today! Can't quite remember what time though...I went to the thrift stores in Centerpoint. I spent all afternoon browsing. I had a great time! We need to make it a monthly trip to browse for toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun stuff! i'll probably have to steal something whenever you FINALLY come back from vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete