Thursday, March 11, 2010

So I have been told that I need to explain...

My squeezy froggies! After my stroke I needed something to help strengthen my right hand. I was able to find different sensory balls and other weird things at the Dollar Tree to build my strength back up. This is where the addiction started!!! I can no longer sit at my desk without something in my hands.

Hello. My name is Beth and I am addicted to fidgets!!

I am always on the look out for something new and it needs to last because I am pretty rough on them. The squeezy froggies are probably by far the best that I have found. Unfortunately I have not been able to find something indestructible.
All children PLEASE look away!!!! This is the, lovingly nicknamed, Graveyard!

Unfortunately there are many more countless froggies that did not make it....but I ran out of room, hehehe.


Disclaimer: No REAL froggies were harmed by the hands of me....and yes that is an Octopus on the far left. He lasted a full six months!!! I felt he earned his proper place next to the froggies.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete