Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fellowship, Friends, Food, and Fun!!

This morning Hubby and I joined our friends, Jennifer and Michael and their little one Sarah, at church this morning. We started the morning with Sunday School taught by Michael himself. It was a great lesson on service and humility and he even used props for his lesson! He is a very good teacher. Next we went into the service where I felt very comfortable, which if you know me at all you know that I sometimes am afraid of feeling uncomfortable in other churches, but I really liked it. Here are some pictures of the church. It is a very large but beautiful building.

I couldn't help but laugh with this one! So I had to ask where we needed to park on our third visit? They assured me that we could still park there. ;)


After church we went and had some lunch at O'Charley's. The food was very good and I was able to find something I really liked. Sarah also gave me a great rendition of the "Itsy, Bisty Spider" in the parking lot. She is so much fun and adorable too! Here are the rest of the pictures!

We had a Special Instruction moment involving crayons and a box. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. what a precious little girl! her parents must be so proud! :)

    so glad that you got to come to church with us. you know that you are welcome anytime!!

    ReplyDelete