Friday, May 28, 2010

What I am looking for is...

A simple necklace in either white gold or sterling silver(preferably silver due to cost).
Something not to flashy but again simple.
Something with simple but meaningful words.
I am shopping for a remembrance necklace. Any websites that you might recommend? No rush, just anticipating the coming November and would like to have something new to represent it. Thanks!

Also, I have not forgotten about a post for Day 3 of our trip but life has proven incredibly crazy once again this week. No worries, I will get to it.

3 comments:

  1. Isabella catalog has interesting things. I'll see if I can send you their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you ever found one but James Avery might have what you're looking for. Maybe something like this one- it looks like a mama and a baby to me--

    http://secure.jamesavery.com/jewelry/search/product/CM-1669/Mothers-Love-Pendant/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. It is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete