Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Shrinking Update

I thought it was about time to update everyone of my weight loss. So far I have lost 39.6 pounds. I cursed a little this morning when it wasn't an even 40 but maybe next week. ;) With that weight loss comes the crazy gravity kicking in and things are going south. I am sure that one day I will get it cinched, tucked, raised up, and tacked back on... but not this year. I have been off of my blood pressure medicine for awhile now and have had NO problems. I didn't even have a rebound period after I weaned off the medication, which surprised me. I am still on my C-PAP but the Nurse Practitioner recommended that after I hit the 50 pounds mark then I will probably need to have my machine adjusted to a lower setting. I still can't see the end of the tunnel with my C-PAP but I am sure it will come. I am finding it much easier to get around which is great because I get up and down off of the floor a lot when I see kids. I am getting much more comfortable with the foods I eat. I am learning a lot about what my new stomach can and cannot handle. I guess that it about it. I am just trucking along and by October my goal is to have 80 pounds off of me. Can I do it? Heck yea!

Can you tell a difference??

Feb. 2010 ******************May 2010

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so great! I am super proud of you and the steps that you are making to change things in your life. You are a great friend to me. You've always been beautiful to me, but now everyone else can see your beauty as well!!

    ReplyDelete