Tuesday, February 1, 2011

25 weeks

One week closer to our goal AND I managed to stay out of trouble since Thursday! Woo Hoo!!

Things have been going okay since the car accident.  I have been pretty sore since Saturday but they told me to expect that and I haven't had any cramps or contractions outside my normal. I have been a nervous nelly in the car but managing okay. If anyone has any tips on how to position the steering wheel for a pregnant lady please email me or leave a comment. I am trying to find the best position to be as far away from it as possible but with my short legs it has been difficult. I am in a rental car right now but hope to have my car back soon.

I am going to my doctor's appointment on Thursday but everything, pregnancy wise, is going well. My belly is growing rapidly and he is getting more active by the day. I still have an terrible urge to eat ALL the time and I have noticed that that great surge of energy you get during your second trimester is slowing going away. I guess this baby already knows that he is coming 5 weeks early so he has adjusted accordingly. HA! I talk to him often and have enjoyed sitting his nursery, rocking in his chair, and enjoying his movements.

Maybe next week I will get brave enough to post a picture of myself, without hubby here it makes it difficult to do so anyway. So this week you get the pleasure of getting to see Grayson's nursery bedding made with love by his GG. I love it and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to. My friend Sara will be very pleased with my color choices ;)
Coming up next! The wreath made by his Nana.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I love love love love it!!! I wish own bedroom was done in those colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the colors you are using. Will keep praying for all of you

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete