Friday, February 18, 2011

Interesting discovery at 3:00am...

I made a very interesting discovery early this morning
Yesterday Grayson was not moving as much as I wanted him to, he was moving, but I get very anxious when I don't feel a lot of activity during the day. With that, I went to bed with his activity on my mind and woke back up at 3:00am. I started telling BJ my concerns, he was getting ready for bed, and he wanted to come feel my belly for himself. I was lying on my left side so BJ had to feel on the right side of my belly.

He asked "You don't feel that?"
My response, "Feel what?"
He said,"He is kicking like crazy!"

Nope! I did not feel a thing...come to think of it, I have never felt him on my right side.

Pregnancy after a stroke....soooooooooo weird!

2 comments:

  1. That is so weird! I'm glad your little man is growing and kicking like a champ! Not much longer til you get to meet him! I can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi .. we;re twins and we come from Polish;)) Very nice blog you have; ** Greetings and welcome to us; **

    Sylwia & Izabela ; ** ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete