Monday, October 26, 2009

Today I...

  • Saw children in Blount County and Jefferson County
  • Had lunch with my friend/co-worker/supervisor/speech therapist (yes, she wears many hats)
  • Prepared for a presentation I will be giving tomorrow
  • Dropped my C-PAP card at the hospital and picked up a new one
  • Went to the store to pick up items for the house such as milk, cake batter, icing, almond bark, and poop bags
  • Got frustrated because I couldn't find said poop bags for the dog
  • Started dinner
  • Did the dishes
  • Talked to my mom
  • Finally took a picture of "Pappy C" to share with all of you in the next post
  • Made a new cake recipe in hopes of using it for Brayden's birthday
  • Got extremely frustrated because it wasn't turning out right(but we will eat it because I payed for it)
  • Did the dishes again
  • And wrote this post

Next on the Agenda? Bed

1 comment: