Monday, January 18, 2010

Crazy Lump Lady Part 2

So everything went really well with the lump removal. I was in no pain until later that night and they provided me with some nice happy pills to combat the pain that night. It was just a cyst so that was a relief. Now we are dealing with possibly some infection from the incision. I am going to the doctor today to check. It really is never ending with this!! For my birthday(which is tomorrow) I want to have one month without having to go to ANY doctor's appointments. I am so sick and tired of this!

In other news, I have finished Summer Sisters and will probably pass that book onto a friend. Now I am reading The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb. I have read his book She's Come Undone and it is another one of my favorites. Check this one out too!!
Our family has had a really rough last couple of weeks with the passing on Hubby's grandfather, so I will dedicate a post to him, coming over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment