Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Crazy Lump Lady

I am thinking of renaming myself. Ha! In all seriousness, I am having an issues with lumps lately. Last year I had three lumps located under my arm and on my chest. They all resolved with medication. My current lump is under my arm and it is stubborn so it will have to be taken out next Wednesday. Unfortunately it is to deep so I will have to have an outpatient procedure with sedation in the OR. I am not terribly worried after talking to the surgeon today because he said that is just a cyst, but I would welcome any prayers because I am a little anxious about it. We have no real history of Breast Cancer in our family so that is encouraging.

Aside from the lump that is just plain irritating, I have been trying to read more. I find reading relaxing and enjoy it very much. My current book of choice is a favorite of mine and have it read many times. It is written by Judy Blume and called Summer Sisters. I enjoyed her books when I was younger and I enjoy her books now that are geared more for the adult audience. Check it out sometime!



No comments:

Post a Comment