Friday, April 2, 2010

Update- Post Up Week 7

Sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been so crazy! Anyways, I went to the doctor for my 6 week checkup and I got my first adjustment. The put 5cc into my band and I go back in 3 weeks for another adjustment. As of this week I have lost 22.2 pounds total! I am very excited about that because the scale wasn't moving as much the week before my adjustment. I have also found a new way to exercise on the weekends...hiking! My first hiking trip was to Oak Mountain last week and apparently we chose a very challenging trail. Needless to say I freaked out several times with the thought that I was going to fall down the mountian. It was quite embarrassing when you are clinging to a tree trying to figure out a way that you can stay there forever just so you don't have to keep going. I will have to say that I did it and I was happy when were done! It was great exercise and my legs hurt for 4 days. So that is about it. Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment