Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I just make big babies!

Yesterday was my 31 week appointment. We are winding down and I am now going every week and I will start the non-stress tests next week as well. My blood pressure looked good and everything was great on my side but now onto the main purpose of this post. We finally got a great view of Mr. Grayson!
 Take a look at our 4 pound 7 ounce beauty! Yep he is looking really good! He is measuring 9 days ahead which concerned me at first since Brayden was so big, but since he is coming early the bigger he is, the better. I just make big babies I guess?!?! He is growing appropriately and getting all  the nourishment  that he needs even though I haven't gained any weight in 4 weeks. He was practicing his breathing already so hopefully those steroid shots did their job. It was so great to see him after such a long wait!! We had a great appointment!

Just a side note here- I have come to realize that Grayson does not appreciate anyone invading his space and he especially does not enjoy any type of tests that I need to go through (glucose testing, ultrasounds). He fights back with the invasion of space with contractions, and even if I put the remote of my belly he is adamant about kicking it off. Picky, picky, picky!

No comments:

Post a Comment