Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Still here, still around....and still pregnant :)

Sorry, I needed a blogging break last week.

I have had two non-stress tests and doctor's appointments since the last time I wrote and I am happy to report that the baby is happy, the doctor is happy, so I am happy. Next week I will start going to the doctor twice a week with a non stress test at each visit until I deliver. Because I know that you are going to ask... nope, no birthday yet.

Grayson continues to grow and be healthy and with that, my belly continues to grow and I get more and more uncomfortable. I am just so short there just isn't a lot of room left in there for him. I am unfortunately just not a pleasant person to be around right now and my patience is super thin. I apologize now for any past, present, or future conversations where I might snap at you. Sorry, I just have very little control right now but know that I do try ;)

I now have my own personal babysitters, aka mom and Bryan, when BJ is working. God bless them for putting up with me! If anyone is interested in taking a turn just let me know! The only requirement is you have to be able to press a panic button in case of emergency...but there will be no emergency, as I look down at my belly and remind Grayson.

Now we just wait. Giving him some more time to grow and his lungs to develop....we are so excited to meet our baby boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment