Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bed rest means...

Bed rest to me means....
  • sleeping a lot
  • watching tv
  • playing on the Internet
  • reading A LOT!
  • and being down right bored
Well the doctor finally put his foot down and said no more working. Things had been going really well and I had not had any real bothersome contractions in so long. Last Thursday they came back with a vengeance and they were so bad I wasn't sure what was happening. I thought for sure for a minute there while I was at work my water was going to break and he was going to pop up and say "Hi Mom!". We had him checked out because they were concerned about his movements and his position. He's fine!  Of course! He just loves giving his momma trouble!! In truth, he is not low enough to be putting pressure on my cervix at this point (that can change at any  moment) so I am not in pre-term labor as of right now. I am officially not working anymore and staying on bed rest. At this point, bed rest doesn't really seem to make a difference right now because I am still having contractions and at odd times of the day and night but I do what I am told.

I am still going to the doctor twice a week and Grayson continues to look so good. So proud of my boy! We are getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment