Friday, May 20, 2011

4 Week Check Up

Grayson is doing well and growing like a weed! At his last appointment he weighed in at 9 pounds and 4 ounces and was pronounced healthy. The week before we had a scare with some stomach issues that involved his small intestines. After many tests, the issue has been resolved and he is okay with a few adjustments in what I am eating and a medication for him. I would go into more detail but right now I would assume forget the whole experience. It was way to much to deal with and way to similar to all the medical issues and experiences we had with Brayden. He is okay and that is all that matters. Here are some random pictures I've taken over the last few weeks.
My baby's got mad skills ;)

 Belly button came off a week or two ago. What you think? I am thinking an outie.

Despite that distressed look on his face, he really does like to take a bath.

Helping mommy with the laundry by resting quietly on the bed while I folded.

 All clean, soft, and fluffy after my bath! I just want to squeeze him!!!

I can never see this face enough!

1 comment:

  1. Ok that last picture totally made me go "Hehehe!" He is so cute! Such a little cuddlebug!

    ReplyDelete