Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Invasions of the Baby Touchers!!

I wonder why complete strangers think it is perfectly acceptable to touch my newborn baby. Seriously?!?!?

I know that he is cute, and small, and adorable...trust me, you are preaching to the choir, but why would you presume that it is okay to touch him. He is a newborn baby people!!

I need a revolving sign that I can attach to my baby that says...

Back up complete stranger!
Look but don't touch.
I was born early and don't need your nasty germs!
My mom will bite you!

Whew! Okay I feel better now. Thanks! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I always felt like I needed one of those signs too! Although I figured mine would be so long people wouldn't read it: You shouldn't touch a stranger's newborn without asking and you definitely shouldn't touch us. We are preemies and were in the NICU for 9 days. We DO have permission to be out in public but you DO NOT have permission to touch us! Yes we're cute! And yes, we are twins. We are both girls and not identical! Now back away before my mommy hurts you!

    ReplyDelete