Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I should be napping...

I should be napping while I have this quiet break but I felt I have neglected my blog long enough.
Grayson is doing very well. His mom and dad are very tired but that is par for the course.  He is 8 pounds now and eating well. We finally got him sleeping a little better at night but  he is battling gas pains now and since his mommy can't figure out what she is eating to cause it, we are just trying to work through it.

I have been feeling pretty decent since the c-section. I have been amazed how quickly I have been able to bounce back. I have, however, completely forgotten  the lack of sleep that comes with a baby. How could I forget something like that? I think God has a sense of humor.  Overall though Grayson is a much better sleeper than his brother so I am thankful for that. He is starting to wake up so I will leave you with some photos from his newborn photo shoot...




1 comment:

  1. You know, my babies are not as old as Brayden would have been, but I remember the sleep deprivation VERY well. I wonder when that fades enough for people to want to have another baby? Grayson is SO cute! Give him a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete