Thursday, December 31, 2009

Campbell Family Update- December Edition

Sorry it has taken me so long to update! I honestly have not felt like writing for the last week, but since we only have a few more hours until the new year, I thought I should go ahead and to the December edition of our update.
Not much has changed with Hubby's job...he works as much as he is able. He did make all A's in his last session at school. Go Hubby Go!!! He is so smart! Thanksgiving at our house went extremely well and all the food tasted good too. I think everyone had a great time and now I think they will expect it every year. I was very thankful that my Mom and Mother-in-law helped me cook because I am not sure that I would have been able to pull it off otherwise.

We had a great Christmas even with Hubby working and enjoyed the family. We got many great gifts including a new Entertainment Center. Hubby got to work building it and he suddenly realized that our TV was to heavy for it(yes we still have an old, big, bulky tv). What!!!! Crazy!! So off we went to buy a new TV. We had planned to do that as our joint gift for Christmas anyway. So in our effort to be thrifty, we found a really great deal on a 50 inch plasma flat screen. Honestly, it didn't look that big in the store! But the good news was that it was under the weight limit for our new entertainment center. So we bring it home and put it up and I cried. It is way to big!!! It looked ridiculus! The entertainment center is to high and the TV is to big. UGGGHHH!! I don't like having to look up at the TV. So the entertainment center is now upstairs in the bedroom and a new, much shorter entertainment center is holding up our new tv. All in all, everything looks much better now.

I am still planning to start school in January, I am just trying to wait to the last minute. Procrastination has always been a problem of mine. Plus I am still waiting on the decision from the insurance company about the procedure I want done. We have decided that if they turn me down again, we will pay for it ourselves. So that's it for our update. Not much has changed... we just keep trucking along! I promise that there will be more interesting things going on the New Year! Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Check back in a few weeks for more exciting news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment