Monday, October 11, 2010

I never thought I would see the day ....

when a doctor would tell me that I wasn't eating enough. Me?!?! The person that literally surgically altered her stomach because she was eating to much!!

Allow me to rewind a day. Yesterday I was having some dizzy spells. I am that person that automatically jumps to the worst case scenario so I call  my mom, and my mom successfully peels me off the ceiling. What can I say? I tend overreact just a little.  So fast forward to today. The dizzy spells came back today and they were bothering me so much that every few minutes I was grabbing  onto the armchair during my staff meeting because the room was moving. I surely wasn't imagining that so I call the doctor. The verdict? I am not eating enough. I don't want to eat. Even with taking Zofran every 8 hours, food makes my already churning stomach churn more.

Just to be clear, my lap band doctor removed all the fluid of my lap band so I can eat properly but apparently my serving sizes are still smaller than normal and I really shouldn't have cut out my two snacks during  the day. What can I say? I don't want to eat!

Oh the things I have to learn being a pregnant lady with a lap band. Tomorrow I must make every effort to eat at least 5 times. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Beth,

    You better be feeding that baby...don't make me and Kay have to come up their and cook you up something good and fattening everyday!!

    ~Wendy ;)

    ReplyDelete