Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 15th

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day is coming this Friday, October 15th. I invite everyone to light a candle at 7:00pm if you have ever lost a baby or know and have been touched by a baby that left to soon. I am pulling out my ribbon and candle to remember my son. I think of him everyday and I am in awe when I think of how many people he has touched during his short  time of this earth.

I would like to say that I can write a post on Friday but with my current crazy hormonal state and the upcoming anniversary in November, I am not sure that that is going to happen. At the very least I will post a picture of his candle burning and I invite others to do the same.

Every child, no matter how old, makes an impact on this world.



www.october15th.com





No comments:

Post a Comment