Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Shopping List

This morning, after making Grayson his waffle, I started a shopping list. The only thing on there was butter. I had intended to go out tomorrow morning to pick up a few things and as the day went on the list grew.
This evening Hubby and I were discussing options for dinner. I was voting for frozen pizza because I’m lazy like that but he didn’t want that.
I suggested tacos but we were lacking in the correct tortillas, seasonings and lettuce so I added it to the list
He suggested breakfast for dinner but we were lacking eggs so I added it to the list.
Running out of feasible options, we decided on sandwiches and wouldn’t you know it we were out of bread! My quick trip to the store has now turned into a full out shopping trip  for tomorrow. UGGHHH!  But we did have a very a nice dinner of pasta and homemade Italian sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment