Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekly Happenings

I meant to post yesterday but the toddlers got the best of me. Surely you can forgive me!
  • We started off the week on Sunday with  a trip to the park with Nana and Grandpa. Grayson enjoyed the slide and Little Man enjoyed the swings. Then we had lunch with GG and Granddaddy where Grayson found a new love for ranch dressing. Lord help me he will want to dip everything now.
  • We started the week with a promise that we weren’t going to watch any movies unless it was 30 minutes before naptime or 30 minutes before bedtime ( or any other time deemed fit by mommy).
  • On Monday Little Man laid on his play mat and cried about it and Grayson kept getting Finding Nemo out of the DVD case and trying to stick it in the Playstation while handing me the remote and yelling Nemo Nemo!! The poor kids. Unfortunately the fit throwing about the movies continued throughout the week, even more so when the Playstation quit working and they couldn’t watch their 30 minutes before naptime.
  • Little Man had a visit from his EI therapist this week and he decided throw one heck of a toddler tantrum. Since there was nothing wrong with him, I just let him do it and when he was done,(or when he realized that she wasn’t going to leave) he finally played with Ms. Megan. 
  • Little Man also had  Physical Therapy this week and he rocked it!! Ms. Laurel was so impressed!
  • Little Man has been my little clingy monkey this week and I am loving it.
  • Grayson and I got to get out of the house and do some shopping this week. We like to take our time and I love that one on one time I get with him.
  • We got to go on  a play date this week to the zoo and we had a great time! Pictures to follow on a different post.
  • Little Man’s social worker came out to the house on Saturday for a few minutes. Literally just a few minutes so I have nothing else to add.
  • Grayson has a cold again the poor thing! I just hope we can keep it contained and Little Man doesn’t get it. We will see…

No comments:

Post a Comment