Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you want to meet an indentical version of me??

Only she is much smarter and more beautiful than I...plus she is 8 years younger.
Meet my sister Erin!
Not only is she beautiful and smart, she is also a kind, compassionate, and a caring sister.

Many people say that we look so much alike. You be the judge, I am not nearly as pretty.
Thank you Erin for being such a wonderful sister and friend. I love you!


Disclaimer: This is NOT an ad to encourage people to contact me to try and date my sister! All cradle-robbing, gross , freaky people stay away! You haven't had the pleasure of meeting my brother and I am sure you don't want to rock that boat!

1 comment:

  1. SO lol we are equally as beautiful but i love u and this was such a good idea of a post !!! i give u a 100!!!! A+++++

    ReplyDelete