Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bumps in the Road

So not everything can go off without a hitch. Our closing has been delayed till Friday due to...well, I would use the awful bad words I want to use but I will contain myself...the idiot that is handling our mortgage. Lesson number 1 for the bank!! Never give your poor new guy to a married couple that has been well established in your bank for several years and does all of their business with said bank. I believe our point has been heard and hopefully we can continue on and close on Friday. I did, however, have to move our move date till Monday. So hopefully Aunt Elizabeth and little Elizabeth won't be to critical if we aren't completely moved in ;).

Also, I just recently found out about a good friend of mine that is in need of some prayers. Since I have not been given permission to share her story yet, just know that she is facing a tough road ahead of her.

P.S. I have been craving sweets like crazy!!! I believe it is the stress but I hope the stress doesn't cause me to gain weight. I am praying for control!!

No comments:

Post a Comment