Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The House

So here is the run down on the house. We are closing next week on the 21st....we think! Apparently this is all up in the air till the very last minute. They need this piece of paperwork, they need to come out and look at that thing, etc, etc. Here is the problem. The bank says that we can close on the 21st, BUT I have got to teach a class that day and Hubby has got to work. So we have been able to work it out that the closing is scheduled for 11:30 that day. Which means I have got to high tail it out of work to be on the other side of town and all this needs to be down by 2:00 for Hubby to go to work. Everyone has assured me that this can be done!! We will see....if, and only IF they bank has everything ready to go for the 21st.

Dear Lord help me, if we don't close on the 21st I am going to be one unhappy person because then I have got to reschedule the movers. They are coming on 23rd to pack and move us. I am just hoping all the stars align and everything goes off without a hitch. Here's to hoping!!

This Friday I have it scheduled to do the final walk through and I will post my pictures then. I can't wait to be in our new house. We have waited so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment