Friday, July 30, 2010

A House, A Home

This is my fourth night in our new home. I have been enjoying the space, the comfort, the quiet, and the crickets. On our first night together in our new home we enjoyed a pizza picnic, and on our second night I got a horrible migraine. Still trying to shake it and I am still not quite myself two days later but I truly love returning back home every evening.
Now the countdown has begun to get everything ready for the long awaited visit from my aunt and cousin.The house won't be decorated but my hope is that it will be unpacked just in time for their arrival.
We brought Brayden here this past Sunday and he was tucked safely away in our master closet where no mover would even has reason to go. I was glad I was able to find a decision that I was comfortable  with, crazy or not. Now I am  heading to the direction of my comfortable bed where I will try some different medications for my head to try and shake this pain off of me, and then I will listen to the crickets and drift off and dream. Night everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment