Tuesday, December 7, 2010

17 weeks!

Today marks 17 weeks and I had the great pleasure of having my husband home with me tonight even though it is his working week. One of the great things about being married to my husband is that he cooks and he cooks well! Here is my dinner from tonight!

 It was so pretty I had to take a picture...and it tasted as good as it looks. I have discovered while chicken does still make my stomach churn, I will eat my husband's chicken.  Go figure!


Things are still going well this week. My nausea is helped now by eating a little something instead of needing Zofran all the time. I have  been feeling a lot fluttering this week which is exciting but I think that might be due to the fact that I have needed some caffeine this week while I have been fighting a migraine. Unfortunately there is nothing, other than Tylenol which is a joke, that the doctor feels comfortable  prescribing me. So the last two evenings have been spent with me laying in my dark room for an hour or two with my ice pack.

My food cravings are still for very spicy foods and beef but I have noticed that I have finally gotten my sweet tooth back. I am unsure if that is a good thing ;) We are excited to see the little one again soon but we are still undecided on a boy name. We have two girl names but cannot agree on a boy name. I think this one is a girl but I also thought Brayden was a girl until he showed us otherwise, so I can't rely on that. Here is a picture of my 17 week baby belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment