Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Friday Night Surprise...

I know what you are thinking... no we still don't know the gender of the baby. This concerns my first baby boy. Shortly after I started working for Children's Hospital I saw that you could nominate a child's name to  be painted on the foundation of the new Children's Hospital. I know that at some point we purchased a brick in Brayden's memory that is somewhere on the Children's campus but for the life of me I don't have any idea where it might be. So I submitted his name to be placed on the foundation and that is the last I thought about it. Well I happen to be walking from the main hospital back to my office when I noticed a set of new names placed on the foundation and I saw it. Not only could I see his name but it was in his favorite color, red. I was, however, pretty bummed because there was no way I could get close enough to get a decent picture. This Friday I was surprised to see this on our front step...

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love that! You and Brayden have been on my mind a lot lately. He sure loved his mama.

    ReplyDelete