Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Comfortable

So I have been told that I need to post something. Honestly guys I need ideas for posts. I will write about pretty much anything plus I will answer about any question you can think of. Please!! Challenge me!!

Anyways...I have a post in the works for next week but since many of you can't wait I will go ahead start my new topic. Being comfortable. I am very comfortable. I am comfortable in my job, my home, and my life. So much that I am uncomfortable. So I have decided to shake things up a bit! Recently I was contacted by our church to come in and talk about an opportunity that they thought I would be interested in. Every Monday they hold a bible study for young adults with special needs. They are now looking for another set of hands and new ideas. They would like for me to work on getting these young adults together maybe every other Friday and do something of a social nature. Seems pretty cool right? The uncomfortable comes in because I have never worked with adults. This is uncharted territory for me, but I think that will be good. I need to get out of my box more often. I think it will definitely help me realized that there is a life after 3 years old and that these kids and adults continue to need opportunities to grow. I am going to the bible study on Monday so we will see how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment