Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things that drive me nutty...

  • Being tagged for photos on facebook. Really I am perfectly happy to forget those high school years. No sense in re-living it.
  • My feet getting wet or dirty when I wear flip flops. It irks me. Plain and Simple.
  • My husband moving the toothpaste. That is just plain annoying! I now think he does it on purpose.
  • The sound of my cell phone... it remains on vibrate for a reason.
  • Dirt getting on my hands while closing the car door. I have no real explanation...
  • Being stood up by the same family more than once. Really! It is not like you are required to do anything but be at your HOUSE!
  • When the guy at Sonic gives me a sweet tea instead of an unsweetened tea. Not everybody loves that sugar high in the morning.. just give me my caffeine.
  • My car breaking down ...seriously I would love to just set it on fire.
  • Forgetting things..for instance,I left my camera in the car and must go get it.
  • Having trouble speaking and writing. Not everyone notices but it is such an annoyance to me.
  • The unrelenting whining from my dog, she has no excuse to whine.
  • And finally...having trouble thinking of posts for my blog because seriously! I can only do so much "updating" on our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment