Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weight Loss Update

So not much has been going on in this department. I went to the doctor today and have only lost 2 pounds in four weeks. I have not felt any restriction for awhile so I was expecting it. I got an adjustment today and am back up to 5cc. Unfortunately I am a little sore...she missed with the needle :( It happens but not too often. I wanted to go in for an adjustment earlier but with starting my new job, I haven't focused to much on my eating habits(fullness, amount, etc.). My job is going great! I am really enjoying my new co-workers and I am glad that they have such a great sense of humor. I couldn't imagine sharing an office with people who didn't.

So that is all I have got for now! I am off to go have dinner with my Hubby tonight and enjoy his company since I have hardly seen him for eight days. Check back soon for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment