Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thrifty Thrift Store Finds

Hubby and I are gathering things to decorate our new house, which we hope to close on in July. We are trying to be as conservative as possible so we are keeping our eyes open on our local thrift stores. Here is what we found just recently.

We found two identical nightstands that we refinished. I thought they turned out pretty great! Thanks hubby!


A pottery piece that we will use in the living room.


One of my friends is in Africa right now so I am been visiting with her mother. While I was there, she let me see some of her beautiful blue glass. I was able to find two pieces at the thrift store. So blue is the color for the kitchen!


A blue vase for the kitchen.


We found this set for $6!! I think the kitchen is covered!!


Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I don't know what happened with that!

4 comments:

  1. that's my girl, gotta love the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking on my mom, Beth. She loved your visits and is quite pleased with your kitchen color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, be sure to tell your mom that we convinced our seller to install the automatic fan in the attic like she suggested and also tell her I enjoyed our visits too!!

    ReplyDelete