Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nashville =Equals= Bo Bice

So this past Saturday I traveled with my mom to see her all time FAVORITE rock star, Bo Bice. I had started traveling with my mom a few years ago mainly because I enjoyed spending time with her but she has also made some pretty great friends too. She will kill me if I don't mention it but Bo is very entertaining too. The show starting in the morning and we got there early so we were very, very, and I can not EXPRESS how very, hot we were. Black Asphalt and no shade. Horrific, but nobody passed out so that is good. I was very surprised and pleased to see how well Nashville has been able to bounce back from the flood. It was truly amazing. I am glad they have been able to do so well in this short amount of time because I really enjoy visiting Nashville and I hope to go back one day soon....in the winter.

So here are the pictures!
My mom picked me up at 6:00 on a Saturday morning! She is very perky in the morning isn't she?


She agreed to get me a giant drink of caffeine to perk me up. I was much happier after that.


Got Chicken??? Tennessee does! We stopped for a restroom break after awhile and this is what I saw. I couldn't resist....I so wanted to go into the diner and asked if they served Chinese food.


Shameful!! They litter in Nashville too! Don't tell anyone but I broke the law...twice!



My beautiful mommy after standing in the heat for so long.


This is me and Nancy. She is only one of the great people I have meet through my mom. She and I are stroke buddies. I was so happy to see her doing so well!!


And last but not least...Bo Bice!

No comments:

Post a Comment